4-Link Coil Over Conversion Kit
Off Road Unlimited
ORU's 100% bolt-on conversion kit includes all the necessary components to convert your 2001-2010 GM from an independent front suspension, to a 4-link solid axle with coil over shocks. After installing this kit with our NEW Dana 60 solid axle, you can run a larger tire (37" to 40") with a minimum amount of lift. With the added articulation, you'll be ready for anything the trails have to dish out! The kit comes complete with all necessary brackets and hardware, including, 4-link, adjustable 2.5" front coil-over shocks, front axle assembly, brake lines, rear springs and shocks. The only other items required are a complete front driveshaft and a rear driveshaft modification.
- Complete NEW Dana 60 with 35 spline axles shafts, *ABS set up to maintain factory anti-lock brake function, 14.5” Rotors for the “Ultimate Stopping Power”, 1 ton tie rod ends, open differential with *gear ratio of your choice, (locker or limited slip available @ additional cost).
- ORU front and rear differentials covers.
- King front 2.5" coil over shocks (black-out) for maximum articulation & ride quality.
- King 2.5" Rear Reservoir Shocks. (black-out)
- King front Air Bump Stops. (black-out)
- Front limiting straps to prevent suspension over-extension.
- ORU Ram Assist with Steering Box (No Core Required).
- ORU Sway bar
- ORU slip yoke eliminator
- Complete Cross Over Steering Kit, including billet raised steering arm, pitman arm, drag link, tie rod ends, for proper steering geometry.
- High Performance Steel Braided Brake Lines front and rear.
- New Replacement Rear Leaf Springs specifically designed for this kit for superior ride & off-road articulation.
- *Must not exceed 4:10 Gears or the ABS light will come on.
|Brand||Off Road Unlimited|
Write Your Own Review